Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Um, Stating The Obvious...



Oh, I do like the adverts you get down the side of Facebook. There's a high likelihood that the fabulous competition I just won was spotted down the right hand side of Facebook. A weekend in Cork is not to be sniffed at!

Sometimes though, their only value is in amusing me. Here's one I spotted today:

"Sick of the elliptical? This method helps you get fit, fast. Try my two step method for losing weight at home for free. Start today."

Two step method for losing weight eh? Is it something revolutionary like eat less and exercise more???

Of course, that's too much common sense for today's society. This is some kind of miracle green tea. To be honest that's as far as I got because I can't be bothered reading the rest of the insipid blurb.

And what is the elliptical? The elliptical shape of your body? Or is it some kind of gym device that I am unaware of? Answers on the back of a cream bun please.

No comments: