Monday, May 28, 2007

Has It Been So Long?


Gosh! I haven't updated for a wee bit. Sorry fans!

So, long weekend. What did I do? Uuuum. I stayed in on the Friday evening cos the weather in Edinburgh was utterly crazy. At home time it was practically blowing a hurricane so I got stuck in the office until either the wind or the rain died down. It was nearly 7pm before the rain stopped but I found the wind so utterly freezing on the way home I thought "Leave the flat again? Fork that!!" I decided to lay low on Saturday as well, but by accident. I started watching 'House of Eliott' over breakfast and was so hooked after the first episode I sat on my ass all day and watched the whole first series. D'oh!! Oh, I had fun though. I was supposed to meet up with a couple of pals for a girly movie night but they were both in their jammies by 7pm too so the evening was cancelled. Oh dearie me, are we getting old? Noooo! We just like our pyjamas, there's nothing wrong with that - especially when the weather is pish. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

On the Sunday I got out of the house... and into a dark room. Jo and I went to check out 'Zodiac' at the cinema and I have to say I was impressed. It's a very long film (158 minutes) but you don't get a numb bum because it consistently holds your interest and keeps the plot moving along. Robert Downey Jr just keeps getting better with age too. Oy, he's a yummy man. In fact, I think we should have a picture of him.... Heh heh, if only the camera had panned to the right a little...

On Monday I started trying to spring clean. Oh God, it's going to take me until next spring to finish. This is why I've been putting it off. *whimper*

No comments: