Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Clever and Comfy Shoes?


It's been a while* since I've seen a pair of shoes that I have majorly coveted or have made me audibly gasp but I saw a pair today.

*Possibly because I haven't been looking due to skintness. Sigh.

Anyway. The marvelous Manolo was recommending a pair of Cole Haan shoes to a friend who was going to Vegas for a girly weekend. Oh, how I envy that person! The pair of heels he recommended apparently have Nike Air technology in the soles to make them super comfy. I decided to check out the rest of the Cole Haan collection to see if there were any other heels that have this.



Oh my! Yes there are. These are the Joelle Air Bow Pump in Claret and they made me gasp! Oh how I covet these! Unfortunately I don't have $299 to spend on shoes and I don't know if Zappos ship to the UK. I suspect they do but I'm scared to find out.

Mental note: must find new Sugar Daddy or win the lottery.

Sigh.

No comments: