Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cox! Get it? Sounds A Bit Like Bum...*


So, I didn't win the lottery. Boooo. No shiny new shoes for me.

This is a shame because I just found these. Dorothy (surprise surprise!) by Patrick Cox.

Now Patrick Cox is one of those shoe designers that gets mentioned in British fashion contexts so I thought it was about time I investigated. (Ok, so being mentioned amounts to once in Spaced and once in some chick lit I was reading. It was enough to make an impact though.)

I wasn't astoundingly impressed by what I saw on the website until I found these. Aren't they fun! £225 worth of fun in silver on poshu.co.uk or £260 in black on square.casobi.com (they have my size. Nnnggggg!) It looks like you might not be able to get the red ones for love nor money though. Shame!

Aaah, another pretty pair of shoes to dream about and aspire to. I'll have to make do with my £20 from New Look sequinned stand-ins meanwhile...

*Blackadder II in case you don't recognise it.

No comments: